Are you interested in gaining comprehensive insights into the path leading to the stock exchange and delving deeper into the intricacies of operating within a listed environment? Together with partners, Almi arranges an event for growth companies and investors about what the journey to the stock exchange can look like from different perspectives and what opportunities – and challenges – it entails.
- Welcoming & Introduction, Almi
- Navigating the Path to the Stock Exchange: Insights from Market Participants, Legal, and Financial Advisors
- Rationale for Considering a Listing: Key Motivations
- The Listing Process: Procedural Walkthrough
- Suitability Criteria and Timing for Prospective Listing Candidates
- Embracing the Dynamics of Operating in a Listed Ecosystem
- Interactive Q&A Session and Networking Opportunities
Please note that the seminar will be conducted in Swedish.
- Robert Karlsson, Head of Banking & Finance Regulatory at Magnusson Law
- Stina Larsson, Project Manager at Spotlight Stock Market
- Viktor Waxin, CEO of Placing Corporate Finance
- Stefan Guter, Financial Advisor at Almi Stockholm
(Thursday) 16:00 - 17:00 CEST
Technium, Epicenter Stockholm
Mäster Samuelsgatan 36
Epicenter Stockholm Mäster Samuelsgatan 36
RSVP to event
RSVPing is closed at this time.
Can not make it to this event?Change my RSVP