Katarina Berg was recruited to Spotify as CHRO back in 2013. Join us and listen to Katarinas experience from taking Spotify from a startup, to a global enterprise. As a
Katarina Berg was recruited to Spotify as CHRO back in 2013. Join us and listen to Katarinas experience from taking Spotify from a startup, to a global enterprise. As a new employee in 2013, Katarina was faced with three main challenges:
- To create a global recruitment process that would enable finding, and also allow recruitment of 900 new coworkers every year.
- How to create a work environment where coworkers are stimulated, where they keep developing and also stay at Spotify.
- To build a sustainable work culture and atmosphere that would also characterise the organisation as they grew.
This is a unique opportunity to hear about Spotify´s success and transformation from an HR perspective. In addition, Katarina will share how the HR team are still working on developing their work at Spotify. Creating an innovative environment where passionate people come together to work – indeed demands continuous work.
- 7:30-8:00 Breakfast, mingle and introduction by Oracle
- 8:00-8:45 Masterclass with Katarina Berg, Spotify
- 8:45-9:00 Q&A and an open discussion
Looking forward seeing you at this event! An inspiring sessions as well as a delicious breakfast is guaranteed.
Check out all upcoming community events at Epicenter here.
(Thursday) 07:30 - 09:00
Disruption Hall, Epicenter Stockholm
Mäster Samuelsgatan 36
Oracle & Epicenter
RSVP to event
RSVPing is closed at this time.
Can not make it to this event?Change my RSVP
Speakers for this event