It's time we do some good. Join us for a week packed with diversity, equality and taking action 🦸♀️ Learn how to be a responsible consumer from the founders and change
It’s time we do some good. Join us for a week packed with diversity, equality and taking action 🦸♀️
Learn how to be a responsible consumer from the founders and change makers at TrusTrace. Join us and get knowledge of how to create a good culture with diversity, and how to beat mental illness at your workplace. Check out all events below. Don’t forget to sign up. See you there!
- It’s time to change the Fashion Industry – Fashion is a reflection of our personality, but Fashion industry is the 2nd most polluting industry, and has one of the worst track record of worker exploitation, gender inequality and child labour. We can change the status quo by questioning the fundamental assumptions of Fashion Industry. Session led by Shameek Ghosh, TrusTrace. CHECK OUT EVENT AND SIGN UP HERE
- A Round table discussion on ”How do we take away the fear we have for diversity” led by Karin Björkman, Undutchables. CHECK OUT EVENT AND SIGN UP HERE
- Mental illness is skyrocketing – find out why! – a very important session about mental illness in workplaces, which have sky rocketed in the past 10 years. With Torgny Steen, bespoke corporate and change leader. CHECK OUT EVENT AND SIGN UP HERE
- ”Pick the brain of the brain picker” – a fireside chat where Neo Moreton, founder of BYOND and creator of Disrupt Yourself sessions @epicenter will be challenged and disrupted by fellow disruptor Jack Melcher-Claësson. CHECK OUT EVENT AND SIGN UP HERE
- Epicenter Charity part II – Together with artist Ebba Kristina Wingårdh we will auction a bunch of paintings, originally created by Epicenter members, then enriched by kids in Africa. All money goes directly to charity.
23 (Monday) 09:00 - 27 (Friday) 17:00
Mäster Samuelsgatan 36