How to reinvent yourself when leaving the Start-Up phase Scaling up is like jumping directly from childhood to parenthood, skipping many important phases of your life. The
How to reinvent yourself when leaving the Start-Up phase
Scaling up is like jumping directly from childhood to parenthood, skipping many important phases of your life.
The play is over. It’s serious business, with serious responsibilities.
Marc will lead you through a number of areas affected by this scaling effort, both technical and organizational, using his experience as a CTO at various startups and scaleups, both in b2b and b2c, and tell you about his learnings.
- Making sense of the outsourcing vs insourcing issue – it’s the IP, baby!
- App scaling without limits – how to truly leverage the power of the Cloud
- From MVP to complexity – how to add scale to develop and create a sustainable code base
- Towards efficient knowledge buildup and -sharing
- People define success – the changing roles in a growing Start-Up (including that of the Founder/CEO)
- Makeshift vs Strategy in HR and other supporting areas
Drs. M.C. (Marc) van Neerven – CTO-as-a-Service at startups & scaleups
With more than 25 years of experience in the field of Enterprise Software Development, Marc now offers CTO-as-a-Service consultancy to Startups, Scaleups and Solution Providers, helping them with all aspects of cloud software development.
Marc has founded software development companies, developed award-winning Enterprise Software, designed the architecture of highly scalable, global solutions, created and lead agile teams, change-managed companies into lean cloud-born (SaaS) development, and helped startups and scaleups in getting recognized as high potentials in the VC world and in the Microsoft Azure ecosystem. Marc has led multiple companies into Microsoft Sponsoring programs and to Microsoft Azure Hipo (high potential) status.
Marc has a well-established network within Microsoft, both at commercial and technical level.
Sign up now and see you there!
(Thursday) 16:00 - 18:00
Cuddle Puddle, Epicenter Amsterdam
Fred. Roeskestraat 115, 1076 EE Amsterdam
RSVP to event
RSVPing is closed at this time.
Can not make it to this event?Change my RSVP