Join us for a masterclass with Charlotte Hågård and become a LinkedIn pro in 60 minutes! Building a strong personal brand might be the most important thing you can do for
Join us for a masterclass with Charlotte Hågård and become a LinkedIn pro in 60 minutes!
Building a strong personal brand might be the most important thing you can do for your career and business. Learn the power formula for finding leads and making money using LinkedIn! Join Charlotte to learn the power steps you need to create a powerful brand on Linkedin – a brand that sets you apart from the competition, attracts new opportunities and makes you money.
During this presentation, you will learn specific strategies and tactics that will take your LinkedIn presence to the next level. With using the LinkedIn-platform the right way in this time of crisis, you will create more business opportunities, build a stronger network and develop your career.
In this presentation you will learn…
- The difference between building a personal brand and a company brand
- You as a personal brand
- The steps to building a compelling LinkedIn-profile that sets you apart from the competition, attracts new opportunities and makes you money
- Create a strong visual presence
- Build a strategic network and following
- Create content that positions you as a thought leader
- How to earn revenue using LinkedIn in a strategic way
- Her own personal success story using LinkedIn
- Learn how to maximize LinkedIn and make your brand stand out to attract exciting new business and career possibilities!
About the speaker:
Charlotte Hågård is an entrepreneur who built a 7 figure business on being a LinkedIn-expert och generating leads from LinkedIn. She is a nationally and internationally recognized thought-leader and popular speaker on personal branding in social media, career planning, the new world of work and leadership. She is also a bestselling author of 9 books in the Career & Personal branding field, her latest book is “STAND OUT ON LINKEDIN! – Create business and career success”. She is frequently interviewed in the media and a radio all over Sweden.
Sign up below! And for the hungry ones – lunch will be served!
(Wednesday) 12:00 - 13:00
Technium, Epicenter Stockholm
Mäster Samuelsgatan 36
RSVP to event
RSVPing is closed at this time.
Can not make it to this event?Change my RSVP