This is an event with our partner Microsoft Reactor, hosting events for all developers in our community. Azure machine learning service replaces the classic Azure Machine Learning Studio and provides an
This is an event with our partner Microsoft Reactor, hosting events for all developers in our community.
Azure machine learning service replaces the classic Azure Machine Learning Studio and provides an enterprise-ready machine learning workspace for training and deploying complex AI models on the cloud.
In this Beginners Machine Learning workshop, you will learn to create experiments, train and deploy machine learning models on Microsoft Azure Machine Learning Service using its new ML designer tool.
You will also learn how to use Azure’s automated machine learning service to find the best model for your data.
– Learn the difference between Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning and Deep learning
– Learn how to perform machine learning without any code!
– See model training, tuning and deployment LIVE In the CLOUD! – Learn the process of loading and preparing data for training
– Experiment with Azure ML Studio and Machine Learning Services Questions you will answer in this workshop:
– How can I deploy Azure Machine Learning Workspace and take advantage of it to build enterprise-ready models? – What is the Visual Designer and how can I use it for my AI Experiments?
– What do I need to consider when working with Azure Machine Learning Service and how does it defer to Azure ML Studio?
1) What will I need to bring to this workshop?
You will need a Microsoft account. Sign up here.
2) I am an absolute beginner. Can I still come?
Of course! We will explain all the concepts from scratch as we build the end-to-end solution.
3) Do I need to pay money for this workshop or Microsoft Azure?
No. This workshop is free and the Microsoft Azure services we use during it cost less than £3. Please make sure to clean up all of your instantiated resources after you are done to avoid incurring charges.
Supporting Material for the workshop here.
Chartered Engineer and Microsoft certified data scientist (MCADSA) with 5 years of engineering consulting experience in the rail industry.
(Monday) 17:00 - 18:00