On the 26th of May, Epicenter will be part of Dagens Industry's Impact Summit. The summit is about bringing light to business models and companies with a focus on solving
On the 26th of May, Epicenter will be part of Dagens Industry’s Impact Summit. The summit is about bringing light to business models and companies with a focus on solving global societal challenges, and that creates real impact for society at large. This event will be about bringing entrepreneurs and change-makers together through discussions on how we can drive innovation and improvement through businesses.
Epicenter has been chosen to represent the scaleup segment of companies that create innovation with impact. Epicenter’s cofounder and serial entrepreneur Ola Ahlvarsson will moderate a round table discussion about:
- How traditional actors become impact entrepreneurs
- The untapped assets – from recycling to re-thinking
- Tech and ethics – divorce or eternal love
On stage, we have invited modern leaders from different scaleups that drive innovation for a better society:
- Åsa Sandberg, Country Manager Too Good To Go
- Dino Eklöf, CEO och founder, Office Recycling
- Louise Nyhlen, CEO, Dynamic Code
- Anna Fällender, CEO and Founder, AI Sustainability Center
- Urban Pettersson Bargo, WeMind
- Filip Grönvall, Nordea
- Johan Collby, Grant Thornton
Sign up here below, and receive the streaming link via email before the event starts. This event will be held in Swedish.
If you want to know more about DI Impact Summit, click here.
(Wednesday) 10:00 - 11:00
Epicenter Stockholm Mäster Samuelsgatan 36
RSVP to event
RSVPing is closed at this time.
Can not make it to this event?Change my RSVP