The new normal is here, and we're happy to kick off the fall and get going with hosting events at Epicenter again! By being a member of Epicenter you can expect that
The new normal is here, and we’re happy to kick off the fall and get going with hosting events at Epicenter again!
By being a member of Epicenter you can expect that we will do everything we can to help your business adjust to this newborn landscape – the opportunities are endless. Join us on September 10th for a full day of (Covid safe!) events and activities manifesting: Adjust to change.
Cherry pick the sessions you wish to attend and make sure you click in and RSVP to the events separately. And hurry hurry since the seats are limited. Check out what’s in store below.
What you can expect Epicenter Community Day – Adjust To Change:
- Sessions covering different aspects of business
- Expert speakers
- Networking and support opportunities
- An After Work a’la Epicenter to round up the day
This is the agenda for the day:
Cherry pick the events you wish to attend and make sure you click in and RSVP to the events separately.
- 10.00-10.30 | Disruption Hall | “The secrets of successful digital events”| With Fia Nordin, Head of Brand Experience at Epicenter. | Epicenter members only
- 11.00-11.30 | Revelation Space | “Automation to Boost your sales and marketing and build your growth engine” | With Ehsan Khorsand, CEO at AdNIKA. | Open event
- 12.00-12.45 | Technium | “How to create a bullet proof digital sales funnel” | Expert panel with Adrian McDonald CEO at Result, Oscar Collins CEO & Co-founder of Zaplify, and Jesper Stenmark, Founder & Commercial Development Lead of Gritstack. | Open event
- 14.00-15.00 | Technium | “Keep your marketing relevant in times of change” | With Sophie Hedestad, CMO at Netigate. | Open event
Aperol Spritz After Work
- 15.30-17.00 | Terrace | After Work and new member introduction + Session “How to Pitch” with Ola Bringle. | Epicenter members only
(Thursday) 09:00 - 17:00
Mäster Samuelsgatan 36