These are the additional measures we have taken at Epicenter Oslo:
- There are several hand sanitizer stations at Epicenter, as well as a phone sanitizer kit at the main entrance. Please make sure to thoroughly wash your hands and use hand sanitizer when applicable.
- We have increased daily cleaning of all common areas. In addition to this, we have increased cleaning of all common touch points such as door handles, elevator buttons, coffee machines, tables and so on.
- We encourage you to keep 1 meters distance from your colleagues while you work. We have done measures on our Partner Desks and Flex desks in order to follow the 1 meter rules.
- We have created a set up in all our event facilities that comply to the one meter rule, as well as the maximum number of 200 people at official gatherings. Disruption Hall has a capacity of 80 people, Technium 15 and Think Big 8. Contact us for more information about how you can gather your team and what you should think about when doing so.
- We are back with normal opening hours in our service desk: Monday – Thursday 08.00-18.00 and Friday 08.00-17.00.
- When you have guests arriving at Epicenter, they will no longer sign in themselves. We do this for them. On the other hand, to avoid all touch points for our staff, we regret to inform you that we will not offer coffee as normal. However, we will continue to provide the excellent smiles and wibe that your guests deserve, and we promise to show them the coffee machine if they crave it!
- We encourage you to follow our guidelines for use of meeting rooms. There are signs on each door that informs you how many people can use the room and comply with the health authorities guidelines. We have measured and marked all tables with indications of where you should sit to keep distance to your neighbor.
- We have reduces the number of seats in the restaurant, in order to comply with the 1 meter rule. Please follow these guidelines during lunch and all meetings in common areas.
- In the restaurant we have created marks on the floor to indicate the one meter distance. Please respect your fellow members and respect the social distance rules.
- For the last few weeks, there have been a high variance in lunch tickets sold. To avoid food waste, we encourage everyone that works from Epicenter to contact the kitchen staff when you arrive, to let them know you’ll join for lunch. The more the merrier!
- Our lunch buffet is back. We change the buffet cutlery every 10 minutes. In addition, it is mandatory to use hand sanitizer before you enter the buffet zone, both for first servering and refill.
- The gym is open, with a limitation of 2 people in the gym and the wardrobes. Please make sure to sign in to the gym when you enter, and when you leave. Make sure to read our gym guidelines before you workout.
- We encourage you to use this situation as a measure where you can get fit! So regardless of what floor you work at, we hope you want to use the stairs instead of the lift. If you use the lift, please wait until it’s room for you to keep a safe distance. Each elevator is marked with recommended capacity.
- The encouragement from the Norwegian government is still that those companies that are able to create a suitable work environment for their employees at home, should do so. Our advise is therefore to follow your employers guidelines about working remote from home.
If you feel sick, have a fever or any other symptoms we encourage you to stay at home and contact the Oslo Municipality Corona Telephone at +47 21 80 21 82 for more information.