These are the additional measures we have taken at Epicenter Oslo:
- There are several hand sanitizer stations at Epicenter, as well as a phone sanitizer kit at the main entrance. Please make sure to thoroughly wash your hands and use hand sanitizer when applicable.
- We have increased daily cleaning of all common areas. In addition to this, we have increased cleaning of all common touch points such as door handles, elevator buttons, coffee machines, tables and so on.
- We encourage you to keep 2 meters distance from your colleagues while you work. We have done measures on our Partner Desks and Flex desks in order to follow the 1 meter rules.
- When entering the restaurant and Café Storm, make sure to use face masks when not seated at your table.
- As of Tuesday 10th November, it is not possible to perform indoor events at Epicenter. This is a rule through 15th April in Oslo.
- We have created a safe and professional production studio for Digital Events. If you wish to create a live or recorded event from our Epicenter Studio, reach our to us to learn more about how we can accommodate this for you. We are able to have 5 people at the time on stage in our studio, adding technical crew, according to the current Oslo guidelines.
- We are back with normal opening hours in our service desk: Monday – Friday 08.00-16.00.
- When you have guests arriving at Epicenter, they will no longer sign in themselves. We do this for them. On the other hand, to avoid all touch points for our staff, we regret to inform you that we will not offer coffee as normal. However, we will continue to provide the excellent smiles and wibe that your guests deserve, and we promise to show them the coffee machine if they crave it!
- We encourage you to follow our guidelines for use of meeting rooms. There are signs on each door that informs you how many people can use the room and comply with the health authorities guidelines. We have measured and marked all tables with indications of where you should sit to keep distance to your neighbor. In situations where you are unable to keep the recommended two meters distance, we encourage you to wear a face mask.
- We have reduces the number of seats in the restaurant, in order to comply with the 2 meters rule. Please follow these guidelines during lunch and all meetings in common areas.
- In the restaurant we have created marks on the floor to indicate the 2 meters distance. Please respect your fellow members and respect the social distance rules.
- For the last few weeks, there have been a high variance in lunch tickets sold. To avoid food waste, we encourage everyone that works from Epicenter to contact the kitchen staff when you arrive, to let them know you’ll join for lunch. The more the merrier!
- The lunch will be served in portions to avoid the number of touch areas. In addition, it is mandatory to use hand sanitizer before you enter the buffet zone, both for first servering and refill.
- The gym is as of Monday 9th November closed until further notice.
- We encourage you to use this situation as a measure where you can get fit! So regardless of what floor you work at, we hope you want to use the stairs instead of the lift. If you use the lift, please wait until it’s room for you to keep a safe distance. Each elevator is marked with recommended capacity.
- The encouragement from the Norwegian government and the local government in Oslo is still that those companies that are able to create a suitable work environment for their employees at home, should do so. Our advise is therefore to follow your employers guidelines about working remote from home.
If you feel sick, have a fever or any other symptoms we encourage you to stay at home and contact the Oslo Municipality Corona Telephone at +47 21 80 21 82 for more information.