These are the additional measures we have taken at Epicenter Helsinki:
- There are several hand sanitizer stations at Epicenter, as well as a phone sanitizer kit at the main entrance. Please make sure to thoroughly wash your hands and use hand sanitizer when applicable.
- We recommend all visitors to use face masks when in common areas. Face masks are provided at the Service Desk every day.
- We have increased daily cleaning of all common areas with stronger detergents. In addition to this, we are paying more attention to cleaning of all common touch points such as door handles, elevator buttons, coffee machines, tables and so on.
- We encourage you to keep 1,5 meters distance from your colleagues while you work. We will be doing measures on our Partner Desks and Flex desks in order to follow the 1,5 meter rules.
- The service desk is currently open from Monday to Friday 08.00-16.30.
- When you have guests arriving at Epicenter, they will no longer sign in themselves. We do this for them. However, we will continue to provide the excellent smiles and vibe that your guests deserve, and we promise to show them the coffee machine if they crave it!
- Restaurant Penelope by Hans Välimäki serves delicious lunch Tuesday–Friday between 11.30–14.00
- The gym remains open for members to use. We have limited the access to maximum 4 people at a time. Please be mindful of this when planning your workout.
- We encourage you to use this situation as a measure where you can get fit! So regardless of what floor you work at, we hope you want to use the stairs instead of the elevator. If you use the elevator, please wait until there is room for you to keep a safe distance. The elevator is marked with recommended capacity of 2 people at a time.
- Our doors are open for those looking to come back to the office. As we warmly welcome all members back in the building, we still advise all individuals to follow their employers’ guidelines about working remotely.
If you feel sick, have a fever or any other symptoms we encourage you to stay at home and contact the Finnish Municipality Corona Telephone at 0295 535 535 for more information.